This tranquil cream and orange bedroom was a delight to come across. The rustic elements mixed with the luxurious tufted sleigh bed & pops of orange, make for a well-styled space to rest in. I’ve searched high and low to recreate this look just for you all! Take a look at my fab room re-do!
Image via House Beautiful, Designed by Lee Ann Thorton, Thomas Loof Photography
1. Sorona 18″ Orange Jute Pillows (Set of 2) $94 – HomeDecorators.com (On Sale!)
2. Greenbriar Hardwood 35″ Round Wall Mirror $285 – LampsPlus.com
3. Square Wood Frame and Sheer Shade Chandelier $295 – ShadesofLight.com
4. Burton Tufted Linen Sleigh Bed, Taupe (Brownstone Upholstery) $3699 – OneKingsLane.com
5. Mystere Mango Fabric Tufted Bench $369.91 – LampsPlus.com
6. Faux Fur Throw $146.25 – Horchow.com (On Sale!)
7. Devine Designs Casablanca Cotton Pillow $94.99 – Wayfair.com
8. Wilmington Waterfall Roman Shades (Buff) (Price Size Dependent) – JCPenney
9. Kirkham 1-Light Champagne Ribbed Ceramic Table Lamp $125 – Overstock.com (On Sale!)
Splurge Chandelier: Starburst Light Ray Hanging Lantern (Large) $1500 – ShadesofLight.com
Budget Bed: Marietta Upholstered Button-Tufted Sleigh Bed, Queen $699.99, King $749.99 – Groupon.com
My top 3 items from this stylish room re-do are #3, the square wood chandelier, because it’s just so unique and captures the essence of the room I’m recreating. I also love #5, the mango tufted bench because it’s such a vibrant piece. I know it would be the highlight of the room! Lastly, I’d select the textured, round mirror in # 2 because of its detailed, rustic texture. Texture adds depth to a space, which enhances your room’s visual interest, and visual interest is a critical element for your well-styled living. With these 3 items your well on your way to recreating the fantastic bedroom design!