Two great things… It’s the weekend and I have an exciting new update! I have taken brand new headshots thanks to talented photographer Tiffany Josephs and I have re-designed my blog’s ‘About’ page! You may be wondering, what’s new on my ‘About’ page? For starters, I’ve made my bio more detailed and I share more about my background with YOU, my fantastic readers. I also share some of the great headshots from Tiffany Josephs Photography, in addition to showcasing an all new layout. I’ve included a preview below, but click over to the NEW ‘About’ page to check out the entire re-design. I hope you like it!
- 8 Life Management Tips From A Celebrity Personal Assistant – MyDomaine
- Watermelon Feta Balsamic Pizza – Skinny Taste
- Missoni Coulour Art Exhibition at the Textile and Fashion Museum – The Lux Pad (Amara)
- How to Self Publish Your Book – Essence
- DIY Tassel Sandal – Honestly WTF
- 300 Square Feet (And how an NYC editor makes the most of it!) – Domino
- 12 Household Uses for Coconut Oil – House and Home (Ireland)
- Christine Ha’s Vietnamese Chicken Salad – Design Sponge
Enjoy your weekend!!