Image via Death to the Stock Photo
As a mother of three kids under five, (1) five year old and (2) four year olds to be exact, they really do grow extremely fast! It’s nice to see their faces when they flip through a book filled with images of them in diapers or portraits of them making funny faces hanging on our walls. My hope is that when they get older, they will be able to remember their innocence and how much fun they had stressing out
So, today I’m going to show you two creative ways to get those special memories out of your iPhone and onto your walls, for a touch of fun & personalized photo-décor!
1. Have your photos printed on wood panels!
Wood panel photo of photographer Tiffany Josephs with husband Eric Josephs | Image via Tiffany Josephs Photography
Wood panel collage created with Jacquin’s photos from her trip to Namibia, Africa | Image via Jacquin Milhouse-Headen
2. Try this unique & oversized engineer print idea for your photos! It’s do-it-yourself!
Materials for this do-it-yourself engineer print project. It’s so simple! | Image via Tiffany Josephs Photography
- (1) Have your engineer prints printed at Kinkos.
- (2) Cut your poster board to the size of your print and adhere.
- (3) Cut your window trim to size (you’ll need 2 pieces of window trim).
- (4) Stain the wood a shade of your choice. Allow to dry.
- (5) Glue window trim to the front of your engineer print. Glue one piece of trim to the top and one piece of trim to the bottom.
- (6) Screw in hooks and attach your twine for the length you desire.
- (7) Hang on your wall and enjoy!
To sum it all up, both projects are absolutely awesome! I must admit there is something very authentic about creating your own masterpiece. 😉 So go get those photos off of your cameras and cell phones and onto your home’s walls! Find out more about me and my Hundred Dollar Headshot Session over at www.TiffanyJosephs.net or follow me on Instagram here.